Friday, October 07, 2016

So close and yet so far!

Been thinking of starting this venture for the last almost 18 months now. Have done quite a bit of research, planning, structuring and what not...even spoken to an ex-colleague about it in detail and not to forget a presentation(in it's entirety! like an absolute idiot with no business sense at all) to a guy I was hoping to partner with. Heck, I even have a business plan! And yet...the lure of just going back to a prestigious position commanding a whole lot of respect, utilising the experience I have painstakingly gathered over the last twelve years keeps making me re-think. I also wonder if this is what I was 'meant' to do! I mean I have never ever in my life thought about doing this as a hobby let alone a career option but then I am sure this is true of the guy who started the inexpensive sanitary towels company too! He just saw a problem and found an affordable way to fix it! I don't have to be overly passionate about it..and it's not like things I have been passionate about are viable career options at this stage anyway. Get on with it babe..get it out of your system now..into the world. Focus, believe and deliver!

No comments: